Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back from Sydney! (Aug/Sep 2006)

Finally back from a week-long business cum leisure trip to Sydney. Coincidentally, this trip was like a trip down memory lane. I used to study at UTS and that period of time was among the fondest memories in my life. Needless to say, I had a fabulous time there! I took many pictures, intending to put them up on my blog. Had some good and memorable meals too, including the famous Tetsuya. But will have to post them bit by bit. Till then, I will leave you with some of my favourite pictures taken there.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home